Blue Water Behavioral Consulting proudly offers the following services for individuals and families affected by autism spectrum disorders and/or other developmental disabilities:
- Skills assessments (including VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, AFLS, & PDDBI)
- Functional behavior assessments/functional analyses
- Home-based, one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Community-based, one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Social skills training/social skills groups
- School consultations
- Parent, caregiver, and sibling training
Each child we serve receives an in-depth initial assessment, and is then reassessed on a bi-annual basis. The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) creates a formal report outlining the results of all assessments and reassessments. Additionally, the BCBA composes an individualized ABA Treatment Plan for each child that describes in detail the specific goals and teaching procedures that will be used to successfully meet the unique needs of that particular individual.
Blue Water also offers the following services for Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts, Registered Behavior Technicians, and individuals pursuing any of these certifications:
- BACB-Approved Type 2 Continuing Education (CE) Events
- Supervision for individuals currently certified as a BCaBA or RBT
- Supervision for individuals pursuing BCBA or BCaBA certification
- RBT training (including administration of RBT competency assessment) for individuals pursuing RBT certification.
For more information on any of our services, please contact us today!
Copyright 2013. Blue Water Behavioral Consulting. All rights reserved.